We’re excited that our upcoming guests include:
- Armita Manafzadeh of Brown University will talk with us about her article “ROM mapping of ligamentous constraints on avian hip mobility: implications for extinct ornithodirans“ (published with Kevin Padian). [already recorded]
- Neil A. Lewis, Jr., from Cornell University will talk with us about his article “Seeing More and Eating Less: Effects of Portion Size Granularity on the Perception and Regulation of Food Consumption” (co-authored with Allison Earl).[already recorded]
- Yune Lee of Ohio State University will discuss her article “Differences in Hearing Acuity among ‘Normal-Hearing’ Young Adults Modulate the Neural Basis for Speech Comprehension” (published with multiple co-authors). [already recorded]
- Adrian Dyer of RMIT University will discuss his article “Numerical ordering of zero in honey bees” (published with multiple co-authors). [already recorded]
- Mike Vitevitch from the University of Kansas will talk with us about his article “An account of the Speech-to-Song Illusion using Node Structure Theory” (published with multiple co-authors). [accepting questions]
- John Lewis from the University of Alberta will discuss his article “Quantitative in vivo whole genome motility screen reveals novel therapeutic targets to block cancer metastasis” (published with multiple co-authors). [accepting questions]
If you have a question that you’d like us to ask of one of the guests listed above, please fill out the form below or leave us a voice mail at 1-844-XPLORIT (1-844-975-6748).