We’re excited that our upcoming guests include:
- Zuzana Musilova will discuss her paper “Vision using multiple distinct rod opsins in deep-sea fishes” [already recorded]
- Naia I. Butler-Craig will discuss her paper “An Investigation of the System Architecture of High Power Density 3U CubeSats Capable of Supporting High Impulse Missions” [already recorded]
- Ida Momennejad & Ajua Duker will discuss their paper “Bridge ties bind collective memories” [already recorded]
- Been Kim from Google will talk with us about her article “Human-Centered Tools for Coping with Imperfect Algorithms During Medical Decision-Making” [already recorded]
- Andreas Schilling will discuss his paper “Heat flowing from cold to hot without external intervention by using a ‘thermal inductor’” [already recorded]
If you have a question that you’d like us to ask of one of the guests listed above, please fill out the form below or leave us a voice mail at 1-844-XPLORIT (1-844-975-6748).