We’re excited that our upcoming guests include:
- Samuel Mehr and Manvir Singh from Harvard talking about their article “Form and Function in Human Song” (co-authored with Hunter York, Luke Glowacki, and Max Krasnow)
- Michael Kraus from Yale talking about his article “Voice-Only Communication Enhances Empathic Accuracy“
- Philip Zimbardo from Stanford talking about his article “On the dynamics of disobedience: experimental investigations of defying unjust authority” (co-authored with Piero Bocchiaro from the University of Palermo, Italy)
- Anna-Sophia Wahl from the University of Zurich talking about her article “Optogenetically stimulating intact rat corticospinal tract post-stroke restores motor control through regionalized functional circuit formation” (published with multiple co-authors)
- Jan-Willem van Prooijen from Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam will talk with us about his article “Connecting the dots: Illusory pattern perception predicts belief in conspiracies and the supernatural [preprint available]” (co-authored with Karen Douglas and Clara De Inocencio)
If you have a question that you’d like us to ask of one of these guests, please leave a voice mail at 1-844-XPLORIT (1-844-975-6748) or fill out this form to send us a message.