We’re excited that our upcoming guests include:
- Jonathan Williams from the Max Planck Institute for Chemistry will discuss his article “Proof of concept study: Testing human volatile organic compounds as tools for age classification of films“. [already recorded]
- Masayo Soma from Hokkaido University will describe her article “Couples showing off: Audience promotes both male and female multimodal courtship display in a songbird“. [already recorded]
- Ron Berman from the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School will discuss his article “p-Hacking and False Discovery in A/B Testing“. [already recorded]
- Laura Mauldin from the University of Connecticut will discuss her article “Coming out” rhetoric in disability studies: Exploring the limits of analogy by looking at its fit with the Deaf experience. [already recorded]
- Elizabeth MacDonald from NASA will talk with us about her article “New science in plain sight: Citizen scientists lead to the discovery of optical structure in the upper atmosphere“. [accepting questions]
- Neera Jain from Purdue University will discuss her article “Computational Modeling of the Dynamics of Human Trust During Human–Machine Interactions“. [accepting questions]
If you have a question that you’d like us to ask of one of the guests listed above, please fill out the form below or leave us a voice mail at 1-844-XPLORIT (1-844-975-6748).