We’re excited that our upcoming guests include:
- Ben Balas from North Dakota State University will discuss his preprint article “Factors that do and don’t affect the strength of the Flashed Face Distortion Effect” (in preprint with Hannah Pearson). [already recorded]
- PJ Capelotti from Penn State University will discuss the research in his book “Adventures in Archeology“. [already recorded]
- Jonathan Feingold and Evelyn Carter from UCLA will talk about their article “Eyes Wide Open: What social science can tell us about the Supreme Court’s use of social science“. [already recorded]
- Masayo Soma from Hokkaido University will describe her article “Couples showing off: Audience promotes both male and female multimodal courtship display in a songbird“. [already recorded]
- Jonathan Williams from the Max Planck Institute for Chemistry will discuss his article “Proof of concept study: Testing human volatile organic compounds as tools for age classification of films“. [already recorded]
- Ron Berman from the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School will discuss his article “p-Hacking and False Discovery in A/B Testing“. [accepting questions]
If you have a question that you’d like us to ask of one of the guests listed above, please fill out the form below or leave us a voice mail at 1-844-XPLORIT (1-844-975-6748).