We’re excited to announce that our upcoming guests include:
- Shiri Melumad from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania joins us to discuss her article “The Dynamics of Distortion: How Successive Summarization Alters the Retelling of News” [ already recorded]
- Jean-Baptiste Leca from the University of Lethbridge joins us to discuss his open access article “Acquisition of object-robbing and object/food-bartering behaviours: a culturally maintained token economy in free-ranging long-tailed macaques” [already recorded]
- Alexander Puzrin from the Institute for Geotechnical Engineering, ETH Zürich talks with us about his open access article “Mechanisms of slab avalanche release and impact in the Dyatlov Pass incident in 1959” [to be recorded]
- João C. Teixeira from the University of Adelaide joins us to discuss his preprint manuscript “Introgression, hominin dispersal and megafaunal survival in Late Pleistocene Island Southeast Asia” [to be recorded]
- Erin Westgate from the University of Florida joins us to talk about her preprint article “What Makes Thinking For Pleasure Pleasurable?” [to be recorded]
If you have a question that you’d like us to ask of one of the guests listed above, please fill out the form below or leave us a voice mail at 1-844-XPLORIT (1-844-975-6748). If you’d like to suggest a guest, you can do so here.